Expect faster, more affordable prints with Brother’s latest feature-rich ink tank printers
Brother International South Africa launches 6 new models into the ink tank printer series with improved print speeds, cost-efficiency, and mobile connectivity1 for today’s home, SOHO and office environments.
The future of business printing is changing, and with the shift to remote working, SOHOs and small-office environments, Brother has developed a new line of compact, space-saving print solutions that deliver improved user-friendliness, print speeds and stellar cost-effectiveness – all without compromising connectivity, print quality, and features.
“With the increase in remote working and the implementation of social distancing protocols in the office, the benefits of decentralising your printing fleet can result in significant cost-savings and a great boost to productivity.” says Dale de Villiers, marketing manager at Brother South Africa. “Brother’s latest Ink Tank Printers offer powerful and affordable solutions in small, compact packages that can be effortlessly deployed across home and office departments to provide excellent print quality while keeping printing costs low. And of course, they will feature wireless and mobile connectivity1 for seamless productivity and workflows.”
This series features a total of 6 new models to suit every business need. Performance and enhanced features for this new series include:
Incredible Cost Efficiency
- Outstanding cost-per-page – Ultra high-yield ink refill bottles allow you to print up to 7,500 pages2 in black and 5,000 pages2 in colour
- Automatically reduce paper wastage – Reduce paper wastage by up to 50% with Automatic 2-sided printing1
Simply a Breeze to Use
- Customisable one-touch Copy Shortcut1 – A quick one-touch copying feature for quick access to commonly-used copy functions
- Plug and play simplicity – This series can be used straight out of the box without the need for any driver installation on Windows 10 PCs and notebooks
- User-friendly navigation – The user interface has been reworked to make it easier than ever before to print, scan or copy
- Multi-page copy, scan & fax capabilities – Perform multi-page copy, scan and fax1 jobs without having to insert the pages individually with the built-in 20-sheets Automatic Document Feeder3
- Convenient access for refills – The embedded, front-access tank on Brother’s Refill Tank System offers quick, fuss-free refills without the mess
- Monitor ink levels at a glance – The transparent ink tank cover allows users to clearly view individual ink levels for timely refills.
Speed Up Your Productivity
- Fast print speeds – Enjoy fast print speeds1,3 of up to 17 ipm for mono prints, and 16.5 ipm for colour
- Quick first-page-out times – Spend less time waiting at the device with fast first-page-out times1,4 of just 6 sec for mono prints and 6.5 sec for colour prints
- Professional print quality – New dye-based black ink results in brilliant photos, crisp lines and clear text with superior colour vibrancy
- Multiple connectivity options – Easily share your device among the entire workgroup with built-in wireless1 and Ethernet1 connectivity
Print Wherever You Are1
- Email print – Wherever you are, you can simply email your documents to be printed on these devices
- Effortless mobile printing – Print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ or Windows® Mobile device through Brother’s iPrint&Scan, Apple Airprint, and Mopria
- Scan and print without network access – Wi-Fi Direct enables you to print or scan directly from your mobile device without access to your network.
Series Line-up and Availability
1 Available on selected models.
2 Quoted approx. yields are extrapolated based on Brother original methodology using Test Pattern ISO/IEC 24712. Quoted approx. yields are not based on ISO/IEC 24711.
3 Based on IS0/IEC 24734. Far more information, please refer to brother.com/rd/printspeed
4 Based on I80/IEC 17629. For more information, please refer to brother.com/rd/printspeed